Monday, April 30, 2007

I hate coming up with titles

We had a very good weekend. It started out a little slow, but really worked its way up. On Friday we didn't do much. Trenton had a dentist appointment which went very well. Although we no longer have insurance, Scott had them bill the insurance. Bah. Trenton's teeth are all nice and clean, and no cavities. Yay! I didn't need another $3k summer like last year. His enamel really sucks, so he has to be extra diligent when it comes to his teeth.

Saturday was the day. Nathan actually slept in, till 8:45. Which was good and bad. If we didn't have plans that would have rocked. But considering we should have been out of the house by 8:45, it kinda sucked. At any rate, we got up and headed out to Lori's. Nathan was going to see the horses and maybe even ride one. Oh dear me, lol. We got there and he just decided to play shy and it was really funny to watch him slowly start to warm up, but it was the horses that helped him to do that. He fed them carrots and he brushed them, and then he got to ride one. Oh my. He loved it. That's all he talked about the rest of the weekend.

We then came home to wanting to ride our bike and go go go. So we tried to go go go until I got tired. Not tired, as in wanting to take a nap, but physically tired. My legs hurt so bad, after walking around the farm, leading horses, and then having to come home and lead Nathan on the bike (so to speak). I hadn't sat down at all that day. So I made Nathan come in the bedroom and lay down with me and watch a movie. Mr. I Am Not Tired, fell asleep. It was a nice nap, lol.

Then Trenton and Scott came home. They had their trip to Galena with the boy scouts. Apparently they had a lot of fun and poor Scott had a lot of sun. He was really burnt. They didn't tell me much, well some. They had to walk a ton, and there was a parade and a water bucket race (/shrugs) and they ate constantly, and there were a ton of little shops that Scott wants to take me too, sans kids.

Lets see. We played outside a lot, enjoying the wonderful weather, and that's about it.

EQLand: Well Krys is almost through 87. Hoping to get back to Lfay tonight or tomorrow night. Have to wait for Val to get back on, he is on vacation. Got my gloves, ya baby. That's piece #4. I still need the legs, head, and forearms. Getting there. I now have 110 combines waiting on her for transmuting.

I played my swashy quite a bit. She is about 4% from dinging 26, lol. And she also dinged AA13 I think. Gotta love all these quests.

I think that is about it for now. :)

No comments: