Monday, April 02, 2007

Owies and Movies

Remember Trenton's owie from playing basketball last week? Uh, ya, me too. Unfortunately, it has scabbed over, but there are no visible signs of healing taking place. So I told Trenton to come over and let me take a good look at it. Yuck. The damn scab, I don't think is a scab, but just a puss pocket. It was green and black and just downright disgusting looking. So Scott took some ointment and put it on there and then bandaged it up. BTW, this thing is about the size of a half-dollar.

So, before bed, Trenton decided he wanted to take the bandage off and take a look at the scab. Which was fine by me, because you could tell something was going on as the bandage on the outside was turning black. We took off the bandage and there was no scab left, just junk. Black/green junk. I have never seen a scab not be a scab after sitting in antibiotic ointment. So we cleaned all the way down to the original scrap/gash....wound. Disgusting. I am actually interested in seeing what it looks like tonight, as Scott took care of it this morning and I didn't get a chance to peek in on it. Poor kid, that's gonna be one hell of a scar.

We finally got Scott up and running on the computer. Yay. Overheating. Bah. That is all I am going to say about that.

Watched Eragon this weekend. I liked it. I may or may not have cried when Jeremy Irons died and when I thought the dragon was going to die. /glances around. I just absolutely love John Malkovich's voice. OMG. So divine. Although the ending just totally left it open for the second one. My favorite part (all girly I am) was when the boy woke up with the baby dragon all cuddled up next him.

EQLand: Well Krys is just about to ding aa 77 I think. 8% out. We had a really good night on Saturday. We hit PoA for Trol, and was able to get his hoola hat update and we snagged on the dragon. Two masters out of that zone, but they were off trash mobs. Then we went to the Crypt. Nothing to be had there unfortunately. And the we hit OoB, and Modex walked away with the signet of light and darkness. We had a blast and it was a really good weekend.

Got my carpenter to level 60, and my weaponsmith to 51. Need roots. T6 root hunting sucks, lol. Transmuting, nothing more, but have 8 powders waiting for me to go. Now that they changed the tinkering side of loams. I can start working on that again. Its funny, that stuff sells. Just takes forever. Good thing I have lots of room on my sales board.

No comments: