Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Updates

I got really really lucky last night. Went to PoA to get that update for the Hoola Hat and on the very first kill, it dinged the journal. I sincerely think it was making up for the HoF run of updates, that took the last known mob in the dungeon to ding the quest.

Had fun last night. Got the update for the Hoola Hat, and did the Wisdom of the flock quest. Tried to find the starter for the rank insignia, but to no avail. Will need to get an exact loc of where to find it. Besides running through PoA, killing a few names, did a Vaults run.

Now I can knock Vaults off my list of zones I have not visited. Yay. So, how did AA go last night? I started the night with 9% into 74 and finished the night with 70% into 75. Kick ass =)

Now I also am at a loss on how to get Scott's computer to stop crashing. Not crashing anywhere but EQ. And it doesn't matter what he is doing, he will crash. The other thing, is that his text is goofy. It looks mostly right, but boxes will begin appearing. Scott did say one thing, he can almost tell when he is going to crash as that is when the text goes really really goofy.

So I don't know. I have a ticket open with SoE. I hit reply to the email yesterday, apparently you have to go through another link. So I will send all the info again today. I really wish the email would have stated that. But if they cant figure it out, I think I may just do a complete reinstall of EQ2. Which totally sucks, but eh, you do what you gotta do.

No comments: