Friday, March 02, 2007

The Estate of Unrest

Well, last night I swore up and down I was going to go to bed and get some sleep. I was so very tired. But as Scott had decided to stay up and not take a nap, I decided to at least stay up until he went to work. But, of course, it never works out that way.

Upon logging into EQ2, I was hit by a channel request of looking for healer and 2 more for Unrest. O.o Do I want to do that? Then Modex logged in. Asked him what he was doing and if he wanted to hit Unrest. He said sure and I sent the tell.

Get in group, zone in, and the leader says, btw hope everyone has about 4 hours to complete this. /jaw drops. Man it is 8:30 and I want to go to bed, but screw it, already committed myself, and I have been so looking forward to this zone.

Unrest. Kicks. Ass. I loved it. The puzzles, the layout, the nameds, and the rewards/loot. Over teamspeak, I kept telling Modex such things as: Omg, look at the house, it looks the same. And the hedge maze. The beetles, and the jack-o-lanterns and the ghouls, Yard Trash. We're clearing yard trash. Then of course we work our way around. Ah look the gazebo. The place to pull and avoid all the trains.

Then we go to the house. Remember pull from the left, as you don't want Torkler. (heheh) We do the puzzles, yada yada. And then the central room is opened and who do we lay eyes upon? Torkler, lol. Then of course, you go upstairs as well and clear among other things. Head to the basement. Damn, you still have to move the bookcase to get downstairs. The fog in the basement and then having to attack the doppelgangers of your group, rocked. Then we are clearing in the torture room and who should our lovely eyes see? But the festering hag of course. The number of times you could see her cast in the EQLive Unrest and in the trains, man, so cool.

The ending rocked as well. 9000k status earned (900 of it to the guild) and the class armor chest. Totally cool.

SoE, you did a really really good job on this zone, and I really hope to see more zones like it. That totally rocked!!!

No comments: