Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Goals for EQ2

Krystalea (and Zymeria):

I need to get at least Krys to 100 aa's before the expansion. Now they haven't announced it yet, but it is coming. So I need to set goals. Now if Zymeria gets there, that will be a bonus, but I am not at all concerned about her at the moment.


Get final Sol Ro quest done. Krys only. Zym has finished Inny.
Get second quest in the Swords of Destiny (and sub quests) done. Zym needs to start.
Claymore Line. Krys is on Step 6 and Zym is on Step 9.
The Ivy Shroud line of quests.
Should start thinking of doing The Cloak of Flames.
Mark of Awakened. Krys is to the Trials and Zym just grabbed the quest.
Hoola Hat - Zym and Krys have both just started. Those chains are certainly the death of me.

I also need to think about zones that I have never been too.

Nizara
Castle Mistmoore
Mistmoore Catacombs
Sepulcher (Bonemire)
Vaults (Barren Sky)
Any Raid zone. (Zym has been to a portion of Labs. Up to the third named.)

Tradeskill goals should be simple enough. I do my tradeskilling at lunch and in the mornings when the boys first get up. Krys, Zym, and Zephina are already at level 70. So here is my list. Should be simple enough (minus T6)

Attalyne to 70 Carpenter (at 55 right now)
Myrinna to 70 Weaponsmith (at 50 right now)
Arzania to 70 Woodworker (at 20 right now)
Krystalea - Transmuting - 350/350 (at 175/350 with 15 powders waiting to be combined)
Zymeria - Tinkering to 350 (at 18/350) Loams. Too. Damn. Expensive.

Okay I think that may be about it for now.

Oh, and Krys finally got her staff. Rune-Carved Bone Staff. Yay!!!!!!

No comments: