Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I just lost my post. It was a long one as well. Dammit.

Okay here is the jist, because I do not feel like rewriting it.

School pictures came in on Friday, and the boys look awesome. I was really impressed with the quality of the pictures. If I had a scanner, I would scan and post them. They are wonderful.

Saturday, Scott and the boys went to The Bass Pro Shop with my dad. They had a really good time, especially looking at all the fish in the aquarium there. Poor Nathan wanted to go fishing in there, lol. Trenton, also picked out a boat for Scott, hehe.

We had dinner with mom and dad there as well, and then we went to the video store where the boys proceded to pick out two Pokemon movies. That was the most quiet that has been in the house, while the boys were home. It was delightful. Scott and I were able to get a lot done with zero interruptions. Hell, Trenton was even explaining parts of the movie to Nathan.

Scotts computer was acting up again. So many errors, and 5 minute start-up time. So we took the ATI card back and purchased an Nvidia 7600GS. In the end, it turns out we needed a bigger power supply. So he now has a 430w power supply. Why could that not have been the first question from any tech support line. Would have saved a lot of time.

EQLand: Ran around this weekend. Finally got my ring from OoB. Signet of light and darkness. Yay. Also dinged aa72 on Krys. Did nothing on Zym. Zephina hit 70 Jeweler as well. Been working on Attalyne and she is now level55 Carpenter. The guild also dinged 25. Getting there.

I did decide to reset my AA's and went with Manaburn. My god that spell is fun, but I do see where it would have it's problems. All in all, I am having fun with it.

I may be back later to work on this more, I have typed up a bunch of goals for Krys for EQ. And Then lest not forget the Trenton realizing what April showers bring May flowers means, lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!