Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Movies and Time Sinks

Well I watched The Lake House last night. I thought it was really good. I just love Sandra Bullock. I cried at the end of course. And I did call the bus accident as being him. But I really thought it was done fairly well. My only problem was that after the movie was over, I had to sit and think, well if he didn't die, how can she still be there waiting for him, because you know, the time line would have changed, but then I thought only his time line changed, or maybe everything from that point forward changed for her. I don't know. But, of course, it is just entertainment, and shouldn't be analyzed. :p

Time Sinks are not fun! The second quest for The Swords of Destiny line is about to drive me nuts. I am at the part of the three sub quests. I finished two of them last night, and will probably get the third one finished today at lunch. And then after that will need to camp Lord Ree. WTF? You know, I did nothing but this quest last night. Was sitting in Antonica when I logged in at 8:30. Ran to the down below and started this thing. I went to bed at 11:15 and that was where I finished. Almost three hours for all that jazz. The sub quests were horrible. I started in New Tunaria (I woke Scott up a few after I went there) at about 9:30. So almost 2 hours for three sub quests and still not done. I may or may not finish this up tonight. I probably should just so it is over and done with. I also seriously dread doing this with Zymeria now.

No comments: