Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring Break

Poor, poor Nathan. He is so sad that next week is Spring Break and there will be no school. Trenton, on the other hand, is very excited that there is no school, lol. I can see both sides. Nathan is in preschool, and of course, preschool is very fun. I think he sees it as playing. While Trenton is in 1st grade, he sees it as a week with no work and all play.

Nothing new going on in Family Land, I really though I would have something to type about, but apparently the boys have just been normal boys. Although, last night I decided not to log in EQ and I went and laid in bed and watched a movie. About 30 minutes into the movie, I hear these little footsteps, so I glance into the hall. Could have sworn I seen a little blond head. But nothing. Over the next 15 minutes I keep hearing feet shuffling. Finally caught him. Trenton. Told him to come here, and asked him what he was doing. He says he was just checking on me to make sure I was okay. Awwww. But in reality, he was waiting for me to fall asleep so he could sneak into bed with me, this is know. So I told him to go ahead and climb in, and he got this huge smile on his face and was asleep in about two minutes time.

EQland: Well I finished that second quest for the Swords of Destiny line. Boy those three sub quests were a pain in the ass, but I did get really lucky, because when I zoned into Wailing Caves, I was the only one there, and Lord Ree was just sitting there waiting for me. Yay!

While sitting there working on this quest, I kept seeing in channel Labs raid looking for healers. I honestly did not want to go in there with Zym, so I kept watching and soon there were asking for DPS. So against my better judgement (I was really tired) I decided to go, thinking if I could last for two named's I would be good, and have at least one more AA.

Backstory: I tried to go on a raid in TT (cannot remember the name of the zone, sorry) and the MT and the MA were Freaki and Mystique. Bad raid, really bad. My armor fell off on the first named. It was really screwed up.

So, here I zone into Labs, and who do I realize who the MT and MA are? Dear god. Three deaths on the first named pull. /disband Come to realize why the other raid failed as quick. Those two cannot keep aggro on the mobs. Now I realize these are epicX4, but....keeping aggro can't be that hard. I mean, I did a pickup raid with Zymeria in this zone, and the tank had zero issues with aggro. Zero! Maybe, I am viewing this wrong, and they are trying to tank these things in Mastercrafted with adept 1 spells. Who knows, lol. Just it is now on my 'Things to remember not to do' list. Pickup raids with Freaki and Mystique. /nod

No comments: