Saturday, August 11, 2012

A week from Monday

School starts.  I am very excited.  Although I am still three books short.  But that will be remedied very soon.

So we tried the orange chicken Thursday.  I am not going to link the recipe as I really was not that impressed with it.  Trenton didn't like it, Nathan and Scott liked it, I was meh about it.  It was not what I was looking for.  I made the menu for this week, and we are trying two new recipes and then a bunch of appetizer type stuff next Friday, as I am hosting a Pampered Chef party.  I will let you know how that turns out, and of course post links if the recipes turn out well.

Yesterday, my dad took the boys down to Savannah Illinois for the teen (??) Bassmasters tournament weigh-in.  They had a good time, and Nathan has decided that he wants to fish tournaments when he turns old enough in two years.  Guess I need to get back into fishing next year.

Scott's week of working everyday got screwed up because of a seat shortage.  But on the other hand, he has been working 12 hours the past couple of days, so maybe that will make up for the 2 days lost at work.  This is the one thing that scared me about quitting my job, if something were to go wrong with Scott's job, or they were to cut hours back, his paycheck would be short.  Guess we need to cross that bridge as we get to it.

Nathan just came inside from playing, and apparently he decided to roll around on some wooden planks and now he has about 15 little slivers in his leg.  I am not happy about having to try to remove these things.  For now, I have cleaned it, put some neosporin on it, and covered it.  I will give it some time and hope that they start to work their way out on their own.

EQ2:

The video I posted the other day is really grainy.  Suppose I should have looked at it first.  I need to look into FRAPS and see if that is any better.  Although if I recall, you could do 30 second bit videos with FRAPS if you didn't pay for it.

Nothing much going on in EQ2 at the moment.  Again, been working on my troubadour and she is almost done with the ER quest.  Basically just need level 85 so I can do Cella.  Almost there, about 20% through 84.  I also need to work on making all her expert spells.  OMG Troubs get a ton of spells/combat arts.  It is crazy.

No comments: