Thursday, August 09, 2012

Starting to get used to this

I am finally starting to get used to this not working thing.  Getting into a type of routine.  I have to say, with Scott awake this morning, I realized this.  He threw a wrench into my new routine.

We rearranged the bedroom yesterday.  I really like the way it turned out and it did help a ton with me going to sleep while Scott was still awake and playing on the computer and watching tv.  

So now my house has been completely cleaned from top to bottom. And I have to say that I really like it, and if the boys (and Scott) think that they are just going to let things go undone, or just leave things where they please, they are all sorely mistaken. :)

Last night I made this pork tenderloin recipe:  Pork Goodness.  It was one of the best dinners we have had in a long time.  I didn't do much for sides as we were still working on the bedroom, but I think next time we are going to having smashed red potato's (boil red potatoes, put on cookie sheet, smash with a fork to break open, sprinkle with salt, pepper, olive oil and bake until golden and delicious) and some asparagus.  

Tonight we are trying orange chicken.  Keep your fingers crossed for this one.

EQ2:


This was in Lyceum, running a guild group, I wanted to mess around and see how the video came out.  I am really liking this feature and expect to see a lot more of this.  I believe here in the next few days, I am going to do posts and my characters and some stuff around Norrath.


No comments: