Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Getting Ready

We have been trying to get into a bedtime and sleep routine for school.  How horrible it is, lol.  I have been going to bed so late and sleeping until 10 or 10:30, so getting up at 8:30 (which isn't even close to school wake up time) has been awful.  I think it is just going to have to be a get up and deal with it come the first day of school.

As much as Trenton doesn't want to admit it, I think he is really excited to start middle school.  We got the chance to visit the school, try out his locker, walk his schedule.  I think that he is really ready, and I hope that this year goes very well for him.  There are eight elementary schools feeding into this one middle school, so I also hope that there are no issues with the new people and I hope that Trenton stays with the right crowd.

Other than that, there is nothing much going on.  We are running around getting ready for school and my pampered chef party.  

EQ2:

I have gotten Attalyne to level 91.  When I started her, I hated playing her.  I only kept her because she was a carpenter and had the faction for certain things that I didn't feel like working on again. But, now that I have her to upper level I have found that she is really fun to play.  This will be my seventh toon to level over 90.

My goals over the next weeks to get everyone that is over 90 to 92 and to get all my tradeskillers to 92 and do the tradeskill quests in Withered Lands.  Not too much I think. =)

No comments: