Tuesday, August 07, 2012

As much as I don't want to say this

I really want school to start.  I am getting bored, lol.

There is only so much stuff you can do, especially since the kids are older.  You can only play so many computer games, video games, clean.  My house is very nice looking right now.

I need a book to read. Or errands to run.  

This morning we tried this IHOP copy cat recipe.  OMG so good.  Pancakes.
The boys and I loved them.  I did add about 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla to them.  We spiced them up a bit as well.  Trenton had raspberries in his, Nathan has chocolate chips, and I had walnuts in mine.  So yummy.  This is now our go-to pancake recipe.

Nothing more exciting going on.  Tomorrow we are trying a new pork loin recipe.  If it is good, I will definitely share it.  If not, I will tell you to run far, far away. :)

On the EQ2 front, there is not much going on.  Been working on my troubadour.  Just started her epic, and it requires way too much running around compared to others.  I have also been decorating houses.  I will get some pics taken and upload here.  Maybe later, dedicated a post to what I have so far.  Could use some ideas and suggestions as well.

No comments: