Thursday, August 23, 2012

School has started!

School has started.  For everyone! Yay!

Nathan was not very happy when he got his teacher assignment.  He wanted the popular and fun teacher, but he ended up with a different teacher, who I am sure is just as fun and nice.  He said that he likes his class and that his best friend is in there with him.  

Trenton was very nervous about starting middle school. We had been up there a couple of times to make sure he could open his locker and we walked his schedule.  He had a really hard time sleeping on Tuesday night, but woke up on Wednesday morning, bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready to go.  He does not have any classes with his best friend, but he said he really liked the school and he does seem genuinely happy about being there.  I had no issues getting up him this morning either.

For me.  Well all my classes are done around noon, so that is nice, but I am going to have a ton of homework in two of my classes.  Rhetoric and Problem Solving.  I think I hang out at the college to get more homework done versus coming home and being interrupted all the time.  I did try to do some reading there today, but the area I picked was why too quiet and I think I need to borrow Nathan's Ipod shuffle so that I have some music.

EQ2:

I got all seven characters to level 92, 6 of them to level 92 tradeskilling and working on the 7th one now.  Nothing exciting there.  We need more zones!

No comments: