Friday, August 31, 2012

I am tired

Wow! I am very tired, but this past week has been very busy.  Trying to get this new school schedule down, it has been crazy.  There is a lot of work to do with 5 classes, but it will be worth it.  And then, I applied for an internship today.  I know that it might be a bit much, but it will open so many doors for me.

I found out yesterday, that when this semester is done, I am pretty much done with the Math portion of my degree.  Now to fully focus on my Computer Science degree.  I am very excited.  For the first time in a really long time I feel like everything is the way it needs to be.  Even though I feel like I am running in circles and there is so much stuff going on, and money is tight, and I haven't been sleeping, I feel good and happy.  It is nice and weird.

The boys are doing good.  They are going away to their grandmothers for the weekend.  While I will miss them, I am half ass excited about having the house to myself for several hours.  I mean no one.  Scott has to work tomorrow night, so I will be by myself from 4pm, until I go to bed.  Weeeee!  So if I want to stay up until 3am and sleep until 11, I can and it will feel good.

Now if I could sleep during the week, life really would be divine!

EQ2:  Starting tonight at 2am, it is double xp weekend.  I have two toons left to work on.  My coercer's is a level 70 tailor.  I need to get that to 92.  At that point I will have 7 toons that are level 92 in adventure and tradeskill and have 320 AA's.  The other toon I just made last weekend.  She is an inquisitor, and she is currently level 81.  I wanted her to be 90 by this weekend, so I could work strictly on AA's.  I don't think I will get 9 levels tonight, but who knows.

I went a different route with this toon.  Lantia (was watching SG-Atlantis when I named her), is being leveled up first, and then I will work on her AA's. I was curious if this would be faster than the other way.  And I actually think it may be.  We will see.  Although I have to say, that just by leveling in dungeons, I already have 100 AA's at level 81. So those of you who level to 90 and bitch that you have less than 100 AA's, what the hell are you doing?  I got all mine by accidently bumping into things, so I have no clue how you got so few.  Crazy.

Well, off to kick the boys off my computer so I can do some level grindage.  

o.O I just looked outside and the sky looks amazing.  It is mostly cloudy and the sun is setting, so you have this beautiful red shining in between the cloud layers, and of course this turns the clouds slight purple.  Gorgeous.

No comments: