Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Bah, he had to grow up

Today is much harder than yesterday. I have already called Scott twice, called the babysitter once, and cant concentrate on my work. Today, Trenton went to school for his 3 hours and rode the bus. The sitter said that she would have him call me when he gets home so I can talk to him and see how his day went and how the bus ride was. I am just a ball of knots. So nervous. Nathan did throw a little bit of a fit when Trenton got on the bus, but that was only because he wanted to ride the bus as well.

Yesterday, after I picked up the kids, one of the neighbor boys came over and played with Trenton in the back yard. Nathan ended up helping me cook dinner. Now that is funny. He gets to put the seasoning on, and he will shake the bottle and go "POW!" everytime he shakes it. Sounds like a little Emeril. Which of course, reminds me.

A couple of nights ago, Nathan wanted to go to bed in Trenton's bed. Okay thats fine. Put him down. About 5 minutes later, out peeks this little boy from around the corner. Put him back. Again, 5 minutes later, he peeks around the corner. So, for a third time I put him back and tell him, one more time out of the bed and you are sleeping in your crib. Well about 10 minutes later, there is no hide nor hair of this child, so I go in back and get online. 5 minutes later....here come little feet, with his blankie, tippy cup, and bear. He walks up to me and says, "Lap." Ah what the hell. (By the way, I do tend to give in too easy, although my boys do listen to me) So I am sitting killing a few mobs here and there. Well my spells like to make a nice boom noise when they land, and kidding around I said to Nathan, "Boom. Bye-Bye" as a mob died. So the next mob, Nathan keeps going "Boom!" "Boom!" and then when he fell over, he waved at it and said "Bye-Bye!" and then looked at me and says "Nodder one." So we played EQ together for about 10 minutes, me laughing my butt off, and then I threw him in bed.

EQ Updates: Krys is still only about 20% through 49 right now. My goal is to have her to 50 by this weekend. If I can stay awake at night, I should be able to reach that. I am hoping, if not, should be no later than the end of the month, which will me about 2 weeks to work on other goals. Such as, finishing up some heritage quests, and also getting Zymeria to a lvl 50 Provisioner. She's level 40 right now, and theres no way to wait for vitality to go up, as that takes a full week to recharge, so I am gonna be grinding my way through these levels sans vitality. JOY!! I do know that we need to start working on guild levels some more, I think we are level 14, and max guild level is 30. And it is not going up with Desert of Flames, so I want to get to 30 before they decide to raise the guild levels. Gonna be interesting, to say the least.

No comments: