Monday, August 22, 2005

Its School Time

First off, forgive me if I appear to lose my train of thought. I will typing this and trying to do the deposit for work at the same time. Lets see how this works, eh? =)

So bright and early this morning (haha 7am) I wake up Trenton and tell him we need to get moving. He, of course doesnt want to wake up. But I tell him its time for the first day of school. And he jumps out of bed so quick, he leaves a trail of smoke behind him. I could tell he was really excited as well, he only ate 4 bites of breakfast. He was running around the house, telling me that he was gonna ask everyone's name and play. As soon as he is done getting dressed he wants to leave. Well we had to wait about 10 more minutes, but we ended up giving in at around 5 minutes in. lol. He had his backpack on, he brushed his teeth and hair with no complaints, he just all around amazing.

So we get there. He walks into the classroom, and instantly clings to my leg. Grrrrr. Thats okay though. Class was only an hour long today, and she basically read them a story and told them what they would be doing through out the year. Parents got to hang around today. And tomorrow he gets to ride the bus to school. Now I am gonna cry.

Now what has me worried is Nathan. You see, if we pick Nathan up from the sitters and not Trenton, Nathan will have a fit "Tenton! Brthr!!" and point at Trentons booster seat. So I am really curious as to what he is gonna do tomorrow when Trenton gets on the school bus.

Okay must run, will write more later. but the shit about to hit the fan around here. Not good.

No comments: