Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Drip Drip

Last night, my sink began to leak. And I dont mean just a little, I mean, I went through 3 towels to clean it up and its still leaking. Scott took a look at it this morning and said its the faucet and the sprayer nozzle. So guess what we are replacing today? Yuppers. What fun excitement. I would love to just totally redo my kitchen, but looks like I am doing it one piece at a time.

There is really nothing much to report. I am so tired, that even if there was, I would probably forget about it, in my attempt not to fall asleep. Its all because I decide that I need to stay up late playing EQ and then I cant get my butt out of bed the next morning. And its not like I am doing anything exciting. Okay at lvl 50, you get no experience, I can incur debt, but I dont get any experience. So Modex (Scotts brother) and I ran around last night, killing crap and trying new things and incurring some debt. He and I are both lvl 50 now, just basically wanting to finish up some heritage quests and waiting for the expansion. I think I may be calling in sick on Sept 12. Hmmmmm.

No comments: