Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Happy Anniversary!!

Happy Anniversary to my mom and dad, as they celebrate 32 years together. Can you believe that? 32 years. They got married at the ages of 18 (dad) and 16 (mom) and they had known each other all of 8 months when they got married. And still going strong. I called my mom this morning and dad had sent her flowers. He is just really really good at that, I think she gets flowers about 6 times a year, for the hell of it and then of course valentines, birthday and anniversary.

EQland: I am not grinding out Zymeria to level 50 provisioner before the expansion. Holy crap. Tradeskilling without vitality is hell, especially with just refines. I am thinking if I had finished products I could do it no problem, but these refines are killing me. So I will do just what my head tells me and then I will quit, lol. So if I have vitality, great, if not and I still feel like it, I will, but I am not gonna force myself to do it, like I was thinking.

No comments: