Friday, August 26, 2005

Sleep baby. Sleep.

Well, this week has been rough on my dear little Trenton. Now for the past two weeks I have been trying to get him into a routine for school. Going to bed early, get up early, yada yada yada. Well, it didn't work. Normally (well until school started) he would go to sleep anywhere between 10 and 11 at night. Drove me bonkers.

All this week, Trenton has barely made it past 9. I knew he was very tired yesterday when I picked him up from the sitters. He was whiney, cranky, and just plain mean. So he sat on the couch while I made dinner. Every few minutes I made sure to tickle him, try to keep him awake. I basically just wanted him to eat dinner and make it to 7. Well, he fell asleep at 6, and I could. not. wake. him. up. It just wouldn't work, so screw it. Let him get an hour and then wake him up. No go. That little boy slept from 6 until midnight. Got up, had a bowl of cereal and then went back to sleep, till we woke him up at 6:45 this morning. That, my friends, is one tired little boy. But he was so chipper and happy and in a good mood this morning, it was great.

Nathan and I ended getting to spend the evening together, playing. We went outside and played baseball, played in my room. He likes to crawl under the covers, and tells you "shush" with the one finger over the mouth, its too cute, and then he will spring up and say boo. Or he will go and turn off the light and say night night, so you have to pretend to go to sleep, and then he will turn the light back on and say "Wake up!" and you are supposed to wake up like you just had the crap scared out of you, as that makes him giggle so much.

The one thing I get out of Trenton that I don't get out of Nathan is kisses. To get a kiss from Nathan is like taking candy from a baby. It just doesn't work. So last night, I figured I would start working on that. I love baby kisses. They are so cute and warm. Anyways, this morning I go to leave for work, so I give Trenton a kiss and Scott, of course, and Nathan all of the sudden puckers up his lips and I get a kiss from him. This would be like kiss number 5 from him in 2 1/2 years. lol. I just love kisses from my babies. /cuddles.

On a different note. I really would like to know where people can get off shortening your name without really knowing you, or having been introduced that way. My name is Angela, it is not Angie. You can call me Ange, but that is usually reserved for people who know me. (Not meaning to sound snobbish, hoping you catch my drift on that) What I really really really dispise is this. My phone rings. "Accounting, this is Angela" and they say "Hi Angie, I need blah blah blah" What in Gods green earth is up with that? Am I missing something? Do you know me? Did I introduce/answer my phone with Angie? No, I said Angela, now please that's my name call me that. Can you tell I dispise the name Angie? If you know why people do this, please enlighten me. The only person I do this to is Ms. Kim and hell I call here everything from Kimberly to Kimmie to Sissy. But shes my bestest friend in the whole wide world. =)

EQ Updates: I got Krys up to 50% through 49. I am so hoping to get her to 50 relatively quickly. Like by the end of the weekend. Fingers crossed but don't know if it will happen. She does has enough vitality, finally, to get all the way through 49, so I should be good. Other than that nothing much happening in EQLand. Just waiting for the expansion to come out. Will be sure to screenshot the beautiful moment of turning 50, and will post it on here. =)

No comments: