Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hisssssss

The boys found a snake last night. Sucker was about a foot and a half long. Really skinny thing, figure it was a still a baby. So they chased this baby snake around the yard, and then it disappeared. Well, the minute it disappeared, Trenton's yelling, "Mom come help us find the snake." and Nathan right behind him saying' "Nake! Nake!"

Then Trenton tells me, the snake had dived into its little hole. Oh yeah, they found the snake by taking the sandbox, which is empty at the moment, and moving it, the snake was underneath. So anyways, I spend about 5 minutes helping them "look" for the snake. Finally I decide that I need to do something else. AHA, smart mom thinking "Boys, I think the snake must have went night night. Why dont you put the sandbox back where it was and maybe he will come out to play again tomorrow night." And wouldnt you know it, the little stinkers did it. And they worked together on it. I am so proud of my boys /wipes away the tears. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nake! Nake!... too cute... at least it IS another word he'll say :)