Saturday, August 13, 2005

Dinner and Horses

Right now I am working on making dinner, Spaghetti. Which is my third choice, but everything I looked in the fridge, I was missing an ingredient, such as milk. And I am not dragging two kids to the store for milk. Especially when they are both running around in just underwear. Would take longer to get them dressed than it would to run to the store.

After dinner is the big awesome event that Trenton has been waiting for. He gets to go ride a horse tonight. This is his birthday present from L at my work. She's been begging me to take Trenton out there, and I just haven't been able to do it, so now she is kinda making me, LOL. Gonna have to stop and get a camera on the way out. Have to take pictures of this, and we are going to try to get Nathan on a horse for just a picture. Have no idea if it will work or not.

Tomorrow is a really big day of showing the darling husband how to do the checkbook. And how desperately our money situation sucks ass. But with him actually seeing where we are at, hopefully that will help him understand it a little bit more. So when I send him to the store for butter and milk, and he comes back with $15 in groceries, he will see what he is doing to the bills. And it's not his fault in anyway, its just that we took a $15k a year paycut, when he got hurt. And finding a decent job around here is like finding a needle in a haystack. Right now he is working at Wally World. And trust me, that is sooooo not the place to work if you need income. Good place to work just for the hell of it, but not to help support a family.

No comments: