Monday, August 15, 2005

Go figure

Well showing my husband how to do the bills just didn't go as intended. What ended up happening, was I went in back and did the bills and he stayed in front and watched the boys so they wouldn't bother me. Same ole, same ole. I do feel better about most of it though, I got a lot of bills paid, and taken care of. Thank god. Hopefully we will be going somewhere soon.

Horses. OMG. Trenton just liked it. He had fun riding and wants to do it again. The baby, on the other hand. Here I thought I would have a problem with Nathan wanting to ride the horse. But I did want to get a picture of him on the horse. So we hoisted him up and I held him, and he seemed a little squeamish at first, but then. Shit, that boy had more fun than Trenton did. We got him to ride around the arena once, so when we stop, he yells, "Again!!" L says "You want to go again?" He looks at her and nod his head so vigorously, I thought he was about to fall off the horse. He enjoyed it so much. Now to see if I can come up with the flipping money to do this more often. HA!

EQ Update: I finally got the hubby to play his coercer. Hes been bitching and complaining that he can't solo any more. Okay so fine, we completed a couple of heritage quests and I asked him to join me in Everfrost. Now mind you I am, now, 63% through 48 and he is 60% through 41. So we go to my hunting grounds and I just start pounding away on the mobs. More or less, pulling him along. I keep asking, are your spells landing, because a lot of the mobs are red to him, and hes like yeah, as long as my stifle hits, I am good to go. Now mind you, I really really like to keep my mobs rooted, I wear a dress, I don't like getting hit. But every once in a while it happens. Noticed that while they were stifled, they did very little damage to me. The the hubby lets on to me. "Well maybe if I upgraded all my grey gear I could solo." Ya think?!

No comments: