Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Friends

So Trentons day went pretty good. I, of course, had to drag it out of him. Conversation something to this effect:

Me - How was school?
Trenton - Fine.
What did you do?
Nothing?
Ohhhkay. Did you read a story?
Yes.
What about?
Dont remember.
How was the bus ride?
Good.
Good? Was it fun?
Mom, Jacob was on the bus.
Jacob from preschool?
No, mom. Jacob from kindergarten. He sits right next to me.
Cool.
Can we have a sleepover?

Hahaha, a best friend on the first day of school. How cool is that? WAHHH!!!! Had to go outside after the phone call, as I was tearing up. Cant wait to get those pictures up so you can see how big he has gotten.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww that is cool.... so when is the sleepover going to be, and can I come?? :)

Krystalea said...

Hehe, if you are under the age of 6 and can be in bed by midnight. =p

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, enough Rum in me and I can probably pass for 6 ;)

Krystalea said...

ROFL!!!! I bet you could.