Thursday, August 25, 2005

Your PSA (public service announcement) for the day

Well as most of you know, I switched over to gmail. I am really thinking I am gonna like it. Alot. So please remember to email me there, and not at yahoo or hotmail.

Okay, I read a lot of blogs. Mostly parenting/trying to conceive/infertile blogs. And one brought up a point this morning on anti-depressants. The stigma that goes with anti-depressants and with depression. Now, I wanted to share, that I take an AD. Its interesting to hear some of the comments made on them. I do not take them for depression. I take them for PMDD. Here is a good site to check out: http://www.pmdd.factsforhealth.org/

These little pills have made an extreme difference in my life. I do not fly off the handle anymore. I dont cry at the drop of a hat. I am able to actually see the situation at hand before freaking out. My food cravings have stopped. I am still a little tired during PMS time, but no where near as bad as it was. It is really interesting to me to see the differences, and the fact that I can see the differences. I wouldnt trade in these little beauties for all the money in the world. (Well I might have to think about that)

No comments: